lmm wont start

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
Got in my truck at 5 a.m this morning and my truck wont start. Everything comes on like the lift pump lights etc. I turn the key an it does nothing like the battery is dead but it isnt. I did not take it to the recall on the ecm update. Should i have done this or do any of you know what might be wrong? IM CLUELESS ( also my ppe trows a po62f code does anyone know what that is?):mad:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
quick search

The TCM monitors itself by using a watchdog circuit and by various software monitoring functions. If there is a fault,
a P0613 is stored. The flash ROM is checked using a checksum calculation. If the checksum is incorrect, a P0605
fault will be stored. The EEPROM is emulated in the flash ROM. If it is not possible to store information in the
EEPROM emulation or if the verification fails, a P062F fault is stored and the ECM is requested to illuminate the
MIL immediately. If the diagnostic software tries to enter two contradictory failure mode strategies or if there are
contradictory output states commanded versus the expected output states, a P0701 fault is stored.

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
quick search

The TCM monitors itself by using a watchdog circuit and by various software monitoring functions. If there is a fault,
a P0613 is stored. The flash ROM is checked using a checksum calculation. If the checksum is incorrect, a P0605
fault will be stored. The EEPROM is emulated in the flash ROM. If it is not possible to store information in the
EEPROM emulation or if the verification fails, a P062F fault is stored and the ECM is requested to illuminate the
MIL immediately. If the diagnostic software tries to enter two contradictory failure mode strategies or if there are
contradictory output states commanded versus the expected output states, a P0701 fault is stored.

WTF can you translate this to english. :confused:also mytruck is just a sitiing duck right now an this suks:mad:

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
well guys got the update and it runs now. but i just got efi an its sitting on my couch because i have no f ing clue what im doing with it. if anyone wants to guide me through it in the next 20min please call jeff 325-277-6712

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
well guys got the update and it runs now. but i just got efi an its sitting on my couch because i have no f ing clue what im doing with it. if anyone wants to guide me through it in the next 20min please call jeff 325-277-6712

LOL guide you through efi in 20 min :rofl: jk there are many here tht can help you out
:)