EFILive Lmm performance stock tune

Bdirtymax

Feb 5, 2016
Grand Rapids, MI
LMM Performance Stock Tune. No EGR or DPF. Tune runs good but always looking for comments on improvement. Thanks.

Attachments

• E35B Performance Stock No EGR_DPF.ctz
    1.4 MB · Views: 240

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
check out the timing calculator, looks like you can gain a little in the MPG market with some better timing in the cruise areas if you are interested

if it was mine i would smooth out some of the maps better. get rid of the hard dips and drop offs.

otherwise it looks like it is a mild HP tune. looks safe to me

Bdirtymax

Feb 5, 2016
Grand Rapids, MI
check out the timing calculator, looks like you can gain a little in the MPG market with some better timing in the cruise areas if you are interested

if it was mine i would smooth out some of the maps better. get rid of the hard dips and drop offs.

otherwise it looks like it is a mild HP tune. looks safe to me

Thanks. I do use the calculator but left most of the timing stock on this as I didn't make much change to the fuel. I actually have it setup on my DSP5 in 2 spots. 1 is this tune the other is with the timing that came out of the calculator so I can do some comparison. I've read that 6-6.5 in the cruise range is ideal. Is that still ideal? I'll do some more smoothing and play with the timing. I appreciate the comments. It does run good. Nice little kick in the pants :)

Last edited:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
This is an 8 year old thread, the thread originator hasnt been here in 3. Chances are very good that answers about this tune wont be coming anytime soon.