lmm p0102

770JOHNNYW

Sep 16, 2009
Gainesville ,Ga
New maf new connector. New egr valve and cooler. Also new turbo. No tune bone stock has a iat code as well p0113. It won't clear comes back as soon as you clear code

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Have you checked wiring to the maf? Like seen what voltage is going to it? You've probably lost your reference voltage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
What is the MAF reading? I know trucks with a DSP5 will throw this code as EVERY BOSCH ECM DSP5 I have done has popped this code so far for NO reason.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
New maf new connector. New egr valve and cooler. Also new turbo. No tune bone stock has a iat code as well p0113. It won't clear comes back as soon as you clear code

I have one customer's lbz that was throwing a few similar codes recently, truck had been fine for 3yrs no codes, wouldn't clear for a few months even with a tech 2, all of a sudden last week they shut off and didn't come back yet. There had been no reason for the codes to be there in the first place, it was throwing egr and iat codes that had been deleted and turned off for 3yrs. No words for it.

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
I have one customer's lbz that was throwing a few similar codes recently, truck had been fine for 3yrs no codes, wouldn't clear for a few months even with a tech 2, all of a sudden last week they shut off and didn't come back yet. There had been no reason for the codes to be there in the first place, it was throwing egr and iat codes that had been deleted and turned off for 3yrs. No words for it.
BOSCH ECM's, almost as puzzling as LLY's.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
I have a lly that is a champ during a flash, so whenever I have an ecm that didn't take I usually can recover it with a little musical ecm game. I really really need to just buckle down and build my bench harness