Lmm Injector nozles

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
I was wondering what a spare new or used set would go for. i want to send mine out and have them done. but didnt want the down time of the truck. would this make since to have a spare set. or is it a waste of money. Also who would be best to do the honed nozeles Thanks :)

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
I was wondering what a spare new or used set would go for. i want to send mine out and have them done. but didnt want the down time of the truck. would this make since to have a spare set. or is it a waste of money. Also who would be best to do the honed nozeles Thanks :)

let me know what you come up with. That place you told me about has a "group buy" discount, I'm prolly goona send mine here when we pull the motor.

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
Just honed or some extra holes also, how much % we are talking ? :D

V :angel:

Well i duno what would you sugjest. i dont no verry much on the subject. I still want it to be verrry streetable but match well with a modded vvt and twinz. and not sacrafice fuel mpg. so i duno 30-40% i guess. wht benefit would the added holes give ? Thanks:)

mde

fuel injection is my life
Mar 17, 2007
Bucky State
Well i duno what would you sugjest. i dont no verry much on the subject. I still want it to be verrry streetable but match well with a modded vvt and twinz. and not sacrafice fuel mpg. so i duno 30-40% i guess. wht benefit would the added holes give ? Thanks:)

The stock injector has an 158 degree spray angle, so when you go with a :quote: little bit more aggressive :quote: tune, which means you have more advanced timing, which also means you don't hit the bowl right. With this adjustment we are sure that a part of fuel hits it right, also the chance to wash the walls down. But we can adjust the second spray angle to your driving habbit :D

What I usually do is: take all nozzles, extrude hone them to the same flow +/- 1%, then EDM it with the OEM machine, then extrude hone them again to +/- 2% flow (OEM specs are +/-5%)

I hope it helps ...

V

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
yes tht helps:) thanks for the pm as well. i will be contacting you soon about those Thanks Tommy