LMM "Home Mods"

MaxComp88B

Mar 30, 2022
I have an LMM with straight pipe from downpipe back, 3 inch downpipe, bigger up pipe passenger side, fual rail plug, resonator delete, pcv reroute, and then heavy town tune EFI Live. I am doing PPE Air Box Mod...is there anything else I can do for cheap at home to make my truck perform better. I have no complaints at all about performance but you know when your a gearhead it is never fast enough. Also not just performance mods but things that are better for the engine like I did the PCV reroute is there anything else I can do to gain performance, clean up engine bay or do anything that helps my motor?

BoiseRob

Oct 12, 2007
Any plans for a lift pump? The extra filtration really helps the fuel system. The other thing I would suggest is a MikeL transmission cooler.

MaxComp88B

Mar 30, 2022
Top. Anyone have any mods they would do for reliability and performance? Feel free to PM me aswell. I am open to anymods.

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
Ram air intake, I used the fog light opening and dryer duct. Sealed everything off.

Hood vents or fender vents or If you’re not lifted a splitter that extends past the engine

Seal the intercooler better to the grill so no air leaks around it.

• Haha
Reactions: Yngdmax92