LMM heater hose options??

Mogman

May 3, 2020
Papalote, TX
So the original heater hose that comes off of the left rear of the engine must be changed as it interferes with the doghouse cover on my HMMWV as it goes past the turbo, so I am wondering if there are any aftermarket connectors available or am I going to have to home brew something, Also I was not paying attention when I stripped the donor but can only imagine the other hose tapped into the suction line between the radiator and the pump??, I have gathered parts to make that happen.

I also want to say thanks to all that have helped me get to this point in the re-power, I think I can see light at the end of the tunnel!!

Mogman

May 3, 2020
Papalote, TX
Pictures would sure help....
Well the hose goes over/behind the turbo and that has to go, (re-routed in front of the turbo would be the best solution) I just need to know if anyone makes an aftermarket fitting or if I have to brew my own, it is all one piece from the factory

Dallas S

Jun 17, 2009
Alberta
Remove coolant temp sensor and put a 3/8”NPT Tee into temp port. Put temp sensor on top of tee and route heater line to the Tee.

We do this when guys run 2020 oil coolers on the 08-10 LMM trucks

Mogman

May 3, 2020
Papalote, TX
Remove coolant temp sensor and put a 3/8”NPT Tee into temp port. Put temp sensor on top of tee and route heater line to the Tee.

We do this when guys run 2020 oil coolers on the 08-10 LMM trucks
What do I do with the factory connection by the oil cooler?