LMM = 2 Cummins=0

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
My shit-talking Bro in Law tucked his tail between his legs and called me on Monday night, right before the "Snowmageddon" (that turned out to do nothing to Southern NJ!) was due to hit us.

He took out a girl that "knows the trails" into the Pine Barrens and stuck his '14 Cummins into a hole - big time. The whole front end was resting comfortably on the bottom of the pond in the mud. The angle was steep!

By the time I nursed my little mule out there, there were three trucks trying to pull him out. They even combined two trucks to no avail.

I tried to go easy and hooked up my winch. Since I was on ice/snow, I strapped the back of my truck to a pine tree (no real trees around). I winched until the tree pulled out, yet the Cummins was still unmoved.

I flipped around and had to tug him out with several decent rolling pulls.

On the way home I couldn't resist a boosted launch at a light where we were both first; side by side. Of course that added insult to injury ;)

I will say though - his H&S, combined with deletes and straight piped exhaust, really woke that truck up!

I wish I had pics though :eek:
Wally