LML valve cover vent size PCV system

jdetoy

Dec 4, 2022
I'm going to spin a insert to drop in the vent drill and tap it for3/4 npt and put a 90 barb. no separator, can plug the drain port in the block and get rid of the drain tube. then just run the vent out like the other reroutes that I see and like mine now. Think getting all of that stuff out from the engine compartment will clean it up some more. Does anyone know what the diameter and depth of the vent opening is in the valve cover?Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 12.08.56 PM.png

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
I'm going to spin a insert to drop in the vent drill and tap it for3/4 npt and put a 90 barb. no separator, can plug the drain port in the block and get rid of the drain tube. then just run the vent out like the other reroutes that I see and like mine now. Think getting all of that stuff out from the engine compartment will clean it up some more. Does anyone know what the diameter and depth of the vent opening is in the valve cover?View attachment 111446
Why not tap it for ORB and eliminate the clunky/uselessness that is NPT? They add height that doesn't do anything beneficial.

I dig the idea tho!