LML LML Turbo + Upgrades while motors out?

CHBlbz85

Sep 5, 2018
Long story short Im about to pickup an LML that has a broken crank and also have a lml engine with 170k miles just needs a new turbo... went with a Danville 68mm in my Lbz but haven't been following the turbo market in a couple years. What drop in turbo is everyone have the best luck with? Light towing 30% of the time.

Planning to do a cp3 conversion with an exergy 10mm as well and up pipes/down pipes and maybe manifolds

Any other suggestions besides a built trans.

scramHD

Aug 24, 2008
Tx / MS / AL / MEX / FL
Quite a bit of VGT turbo choices out there....64mm-68mm from Duramaxtuner, Fleece, Dans, Ryans, Danville, etc. Ive heard good things about the Fleece and almost went with one but ended up swapping to a BW s366sxe non VGT. Just ordered an s372 to swap again. At this point with ecm and tcm calibrations fine tuned I wouldnt go back to the VGT.
What ever you decide will ultimately depend on the tuning and converter....
Good luck and welcome to DD.

ouellet5

Sep 27, 2013
Quite a bit of VGT turbo choices out there....64mm-68mm from Duramaxtuner, Fleece, Dans, Ryans, Danville, etc. Ive heard good things about the Fleece and almost went with one but ended up swapping to a BW s366sxe non VGT. Just ordered an s372 to swap again. At this point with ecm and tcm calibrations fine tuned I wouldnt go back to the VGT.
What ever you decide will ultimately depend on the tuning and converter....
Good luck and welcome to DD.

How do you like the S372?

scramHD

Aug 24, 2008
Tx / MS / AL / MEX / FL
Hasnt arrived yet......but Im sure I'll like it....nice thing about non VGT is it's simple to swap turbos now...seriously considering the Wagler manifold and Twisted setup from Wherli with the 372......