LML Stealth 64 Review

Woody35

Jan 4, 2013
I wanted to post a quick review on this because when I was researching I never found anything conclusive on it.

I am emissions equipped and so far I have about 4K miles on it. Regens and fuel economy have stayed about the same as long as you drive like an “adult” most of the time with a few romps here an there.
There is a touch of lag which is to be expected. I did a transmission relearn and after some miles the transmission started to delay the shifts which helps keep you in the power band. I do use tow/haul more as I live in a more hilly area. On flat ground daily driving it is not noticeable.

Sure does have some top end power though. Have to keep an eye on the speedo. You can get to triple digits pretty quickly.I was expecting a little more mid range power but the tranny is pulling some fuel to keep it alive. That’s next on the list but I don’t abuse it that much. I’m confident a different torque converter will help eliminate the lag a bit. The 10 blade turbine does have a nice whistle that is pretty loud even with a stock exhaust.

Overall it’s fun truck to drive and I wouldn’t hesitate to put a large load behind it. Hopefully this helps people who are trying to decide which way to go