LLY: lly OS 1668 Hot tyre fryrer

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
I don't leave it on that tune, I have a mpg tune I usually run & only use this one for messing around

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
Is there any other way I can move all the changes to my truck? Tried a script but different os. Guess I have to copy and paste??

lillepitt

Nov 2, 2013
Trelleborg, Sweden
I have tryed this tune for a week now and love it, but sometimes i get a knocking sound in the engine at low rpm. It sounds like its spikes.
Is it the timing or what can it be?
I have mpi twins and 20% injectors.

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
I changed a few things. PW table backs down when losing pressure, pressure table changed, timing isn't so high in the upper revs, added turbo brake, pilot should shut off sooner. The pw table with pilot actually fuels less now, rev limit @4200. See if anyone wants to try it.

Attachments

• LLYhot_2.tun
    627.1 KB · Views: 100

bostonlly

Dec 23, 2023
ma
Beware of home made tunes like this one. I wont post anything that isnt good but not everyone is that considerate. I ran this tune for 4 months or so in my own truck without any problems, and as you guessed this is the 33rd tune I had written. I am currently at tune 51 for the PCM and tune 16 for the TCM. You have to LEARN if you want to BURN!!
I have been working on boost tuning to clear up any smoke but still :buttkick:kick it in the pants still on a stockie turbo. If you guys want I'll post my low smoke high HP #50 tune??:dontknow:
old post i know... but if you still post i want to let you know this was my 1st efi tune loaded into my truck cold air, intake horn, removed egr, larger hot side are my mods so far. my truck can NOT keep up with the fuel.. im like 10kpsi at 25k desired... im thinking FPR got a plug on the way! thanks!

Last edited:

bostonlly

Dec 23, 2023
ma
How much fuel quantity you pushing'?
Hi thanks for asking. I took the hot tune out for now. I need to add a lift pump and bigger lines for sure. I also need to learn more about tuning. That tune even with egr off will still throw a code for it. So I need to learn how to shit off “mil’s “? I picked up a pretty good 60hp tow tune for now it has a loopy idol tho so I need to learn how to tune that as well.

bostonlly

Dec 23, 2023
ma
How many miles on your CP3? Could be a weak pump
Maybe it’s 255k I bought this one with 240ish I’d bet it’s original. Time will tell after lift pump, lines. Better filtration. I wouldn’t think that if it was worn out that it would spike 25kpsi then drop off. I feel like it’s a volume issue or fpr issue