Branchburg NJ
built trans dual wheels boost up a little 3000 pw x 31*@3600 & 45*@4200
180MPa max:cool:

Attachments

• 33rd 3000 PW SCIV eng tune.tun
    629.6 KB · Views: 783

kodiak

Sep 25, 2007
I actually loaded this in my Kodiak today. Very drivable on the bottom end, with no surging, and no codes. Good mid-range power that pulls really strong. Big top end surge of power that really rocks. Egts are kept under 1400 degrees and boost under 35LBS. I am going to run this one for a while...Heck, I might even tow with this tune!!:eek:

Great tune, its a keeper in my library.

kodiak

Sep 25, 2007
I am going to tow with this tune tomorrow from PA to FL. Been running it for two weeks now with no problems and really decent mileage.

chops3131

<---JUST SAY GO
Jun 24, 2008
Nederland Texas (South East Te
I'm new to this and wanted to know about efi live can i get tunes for free if i buy one? thanks
Bd Power Turbo, BD Power Manifold, AFE Intake, 4" Straight Exhaust, Stage 5 Suncoast Trany, Bully Dog Crazy Larry & Edge Juice Attitude, 8" Fabtec Lift, 20" KMC Hotwheels, 35" Nitto Mud Grapplers

messejme

Jazzy, Me and Max
Mar 7, 2008
Branchburg NJ
Beware of home made tunes like this one. I wont post anything that isnt good but not everyone is that considerate. I ran this tune for 4 months or so in my own truck without any problems, and as you guessed this is the 33rd tune I had written. I am currently at tune 51 for the PCM and tune 16 for the TCM. You have to LEARN if you want to BURN!!
I have been working on boost tuning to clear up any smoke but still :buttkick:kick it in the pants still on a stockie turbo. If you guys want I'll post my low smoke high HP #50 tune??:dontknow:

BigChief

Jun 29, 2009
i have a question, could you not just add a little boost to this tune up and clean some smoke up a bit and run a little better?

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
how does this do with stock trans

it says for built trans so I would bet it would kill a stock one fast.

i loaded it onto my weak stock trans today (been limped 5+ times with the edge box) i was suprised, blew the tires out from under it like said, but never limped yet (granted i havent ran it WAY hard, but hard enough) gona test it at the track next weekend to see.

had to mod it a little tho and turn the egr system off as it set a check engine light on my 04.5 LLY

all in all, i think its a damn good tune!

johnmay19

Dec 27, 2006
Avondale, Pa
i loaded it onto my weak stock trans today (been limped 5+ times with the edge box) i was suprised, blew the tires out from under it like said, but never limped yet (granted i havent ran it WAY hard, but hard enough) gona test it at the track next weekend to see.

had to mod it a little tho and turn the egr system off as it set a check engine light on my 04.5 LLY

all in all, i think its a damn good tune!

TRUBBS
How did you ever make out with the tune at the track.

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
TRUBBS
How did you ever make out with the tune at the track.

Running 35" tires on 18" rims, nothing taken out for weight reduction & only basic mods (this tune with some minor tweaks) intake & 5" straight pipe.
Stock trans & NO lift pump.
Got a best of 13.7, worse of 13.9.