Limitless Trans Still Going Strong.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Soon after I built my motor 2 years ago my g-max kit failed. I called Evan about having him build my trans. Instead of saying yes he insisted on me doing it myself. Told me he will help me out of if I order my parts through him. Within a couple weeks we had my truck going.
Through out the end of 2015, 2016,and the beginning of this year my power kept going up and truck keeps getting faster. To this day I would guess I have over 250 solid 800+hp runs on this trans along with 8000 street miles. Every time I check and changed the filter the fluid is bright red. Still does not skip a beat.
It's hard to believe Limitless can put together a kit that would take so much abuse but yet can be installed by your average wrench. Not to mention a guy that still offers customer service years after selling parts. Keep up the great work Evan. Seems like you don't get enough credit for what you offer.

torqued2dmax

Mar 26, 2017
Brookville, PA
Mine is still going strong too,after your trans and 1078, Evan,Ill bet I have done 30 or so,1800 rpm launches from stop lights up to maybe 50 mph,wow at my age thats about all my heart can take! Ill be coming back to your shop for more go fast parts, ill try to be nice to your trans in the mean time. LOL ! Great work though flushing all the lines and trans cooler,because all that nasty stuff from my slipping tc would have been doing nasty stuff!

lmmcbrown0917

Oct 13, 2013
North Carolina
Soon after I built my motor 2 years ago my g-max kit failed. I called Evan about having him build my trans. Instead of saying yes he insisted on me doing it myself. Told me he will help me out of if I order my parts through him. Within a couple weeks we had my truck going.
Through out the end of 2015, 2016,and the beginning of this year my power kept going up and truck keeps getting faster. To this day I would guess I have over 250 solid 800+hp runs on this trans along with 8000 street miles. Every time I check and changed the filter the fluid is bright red. Still does not skip a beat.
It's hard to believe Limitless can put together a kit that would take so much abuse but yet can be installed by your average wrench. Not to mention a guy that still offers customer service years after selling parts. Keep up the great work Evan. Seems like you don't get enough credit for what you offer.

Evan is the man! He built the trans for my race truck and it hasn't missed a beat with plenty of 1000+ hp passes and street driving. I plan on using one of his kits and doing it myself when I refresh the trans in my daily driver lmm.

henery97

Apr 4, 2011
Nebraska
Great guy to deal with! Had some issues with shipping on a kit a couple months ago and Evan took care of it no questions asked!

Blackmax123

Aug 2, 2014
central Pennsylvania
Evan helped me with my lmm tranny last time it was out. It's night and day difference now. I can't wait to get a kit and converter from him to do the tranny in my lml. His service is top notch..

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Thanks for the kind words guys it's been overwhelming lately and I'm having some growing pains but I sure do love helping guys go fast with Allisons.

J_Stone06

Wasn't me...🥴
Oct 13, 2012
Nowhere, KS
How much would a tranny overhaul/upgrade actually cost? Not looking for a 1200hp rated tranny but something good up to around 700-800hp. Not trying to hijack this thread, sorry. Just curious what stall y'all went with for TC and any other relevant parts for pricing reasons. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SickLL7Crenshaw

Billy The Kid
Mar 10, 2013
Mexico
I put my trans together with Evans kit and I've already put 7k on it, 25 passes down the track and literally beat it everytime I drive the truck. Hasn't skipped a beat since I built it 4 months ago. Although I'm only a stock turbo truck the trans has done its job very well. Thanks Evan :hug:

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
How much would a tranny overhaul/upgrade actually cost? Not looking for a 1200hp rated tranny but something good up to around 700-800hp. Not trying to hijack this thread, sorry. Just curious what stall y'all went with for TC and any other relevant parts for pricing reasons. Thanks

He only sells one style kit. But you can add shafts and other parts if needed. My truck has just his basic kit. No shafts or p2. Most guys run his 1078. It's a great all around converter.

J_Stone06

Wasn't me...🥴
Oct 13, 2012
Nowhere, KS
He only sells one style kit. But you can add shafts and other parts if needed. My truck has just his basic kit. No shafts or p2. Most guys run his 1078. It's a great all around converter.
Cool, thanks. How much did your kit cost you? I'm not that ambitious to rebuild my Allison, but I'm moving to KS in a few months and would be interested to know if y'all recommend/know anyone out that way?

oscyjack

May 7, 2016
Northeast
All in all, price isn't usually the important part of these threads. If you need to budget, call Evan or your selected builder and discuss your options.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Cool, thanks. How much did your kit cost you? I'm not that ambitious to rebuild my Allison, but I'm moving to KS in a few months and would be interested to know if y'all recommend/know anyone out that way?

We are in Nebraska. I have put his kit in customers trucks. I suggest calling him on pricing.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Evan has helped with every aspect of my lmm build, and I certainly appreciate it!

There will be a comp unit in my hands very soon:D