Lgh EGR Delete

DuramaxTireSmoker

Jun 8, 2010
SW Florida
Is there anyone who makes an EGR delete kite for a 2011 LGH cab and chassis? Does the lml kit bolt up? Also wondering if anyone makes a boltup exhaust for the cab/chassis. Thanks !

Davide60

Apr 11, 2018
Need advise on egr delete 2013 chevy express lgh

In thr middle of doing egr delete bit cant get the intake out .Need help.

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
I think the EGR difference is the bypass valve. Or lack-of for that matter. LGH have no bypass valve at all but this will have no affect on egr kits interchanging.

DayTaker

Jul 8, 2018
So... I just pulled my EGR cooler on my LGH. The cooler is longer and bolts right up to the up pipe. The up pipe is shaped different than the LML :mad: it’s the same shape as the outlet of the bypas valve. 4 bolts. Now I don’t know what to do.

DayTaker

Jul 8, 2018
I took the cooler to my local welding shop and they chopped it and welded a plate to it. Installed it and it works great.

DHuramax

Nov 3, 2021
I need pictures and information on this please!! I’m currently in the process of doing the delete on my leg. I’ve done my lml, and I want to have all my ducks in a row before I start. I’ve heard there are a few pins to change on the ecm before tuning?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    558.5 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    545.7 KB · Views: 10

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
I need pictures and information on this please!! I’m currently in the process of doing the delete on my leg. I’ve done my lml, and I want to have all my ducks in a row before I start. I’ve heard there are a few pins to change on the ecm before tuning?

there are no pins to change on the ecm before tuning. guys pm me or someone if youd like. i think its a better idea to keep this off the site.