LBZ Connector

A_T_Ver

Jul 31, 2007
Been trying call and sent a couple emails, so decided to make a post.
Had a mouse make a nest under the underhood fusebox. Can I get the connector and and splice wires together. Probably have to repin the ones that are to short to splice. I think it’s the c100 connector? It’s on a 2006 LBZ. Now to see if I can put a picture up.

A_T_Ver

Jul 31, 2007
Holy big picture batman! I lost my oil pressure, ect, and fuel gauge. Battery light and security light stay on. And the cruise works but the light doesn’t come on.

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
That looks like the C100. The GMT800 gas trucks had the C100 as well, and mostly the same pins. You can run to a junkyard and cut one out of a gas truck, and splice that on. Or even just pull the pins out and only have to splice the ones that are broken.

The connector housing is hard to find new, but it is just Metri-Pack pins, so you can put new pins in them if you want. But again, probably easier to get a whole connector with a few inches of wire cut out of a junkyard truck. That's what I tend to do. You can de-pin one with a tiny flatblade screwdriver, but a set of de-pinning tools isn't much.

A_T_Ver

Jul 31, 2007
Does it have to be a truck that has the same interior? Because I have heated seats too. It all went out at the same time. Would an LLY connector work. I have a wrecked 05 that has everything this 06 has on it. Where do I find those de-pinning tools at? They might come in handy more than once.