Lb7 stock tune.

AJH

Sep 7, 2015
Memphis TN
Where can a guy get a stock tune for an lb7. If I had to I can send the whole ecm. I picked a truck up that was previously flashed back to stock with a tune from what I believe is an slt. Truck says driver 2 with no steering wheel controls or electric seats. Fuel tank wrong size code. Dies with every start but start it a second time and it runs fine.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Moved to Tuning.

You've looked in the Tune Library here? There's a few of them there. Look on the last page.

AJH

Sep 7, 2015
Memphis TN
I started Thats a lot of pages to look through probably gonna have to use the search when I have more time. Have to figure this tuning stuff out now. I have 2 autocals one might as well be a paperweight now. The other came with the lb7 but won’t flash so stock sounds great.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Probably. I think a couple guys may have one for sale if you put up a WTB thread.

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
Just be forewarned, LB7 ECM's are FICKLE creatures, and get corrupted if you look at them wrong. For your 04 I would find somebody with a Tech 2 to flash it back to stock using a tis2000 file 1st to see if your ECM is unlocked AND if it will even take a flash. If it does, then your good to go(maybe, with LB7's you never know, but 04 wasn't bad like 01), if it doesn't it may not run at all, and you're looking for another ECM. Used ones are fetching $200+ last I asked around, or you can have yours repaired by socal.