Lb7 S366 Issue

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
I ran into a issue. The outlet of the s366 turbo diameter is 3 inch and my intercooler pipe hose is only like 2 1/4. Whats the best way to make this work? This is on my 01 Lb7.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I had to buy a banks 3" tube for my LBZ when I put a HTT66 on it, also had to extend the intercooler tube 1.5" because it kept blowing the boot off. Had to extend the tube as well on my GMC. I have a spare Turbonetics boot if you need it, I don't have a use for it.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I hate to burst the bubble... I recently purchased the upgraded pipe from Merchants website. It is a polished pipe by MBRP. I regret to inform that I am NOT happy with it. Like Brian ran into, it is not long enough for starters. Neither the supplied coupler or the PPE one was enough to make up the difference. On both ends of the pipe, the silicone couplers barely cover enough metal to clamp to. The pipe is truly an upgrade for fitment to the IHI.

Weld up your own pipe I say.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Luke they are correct,if you get the 1 from Allseason it is a perfct fit and its closer so the fit is very nice i still have my mbrp tube in and it works fine for me and i did explode the boot that came with it but i odered a boost from froozen boost or boost controlle.com and it was a very nice fit and 4 layers so it holds the presure very well.