Lb7 poor throttle response, no codes, dash cluster acting up

Aug 14, 2020
Maine
I have a 2003 lb7, hopped in one day and went to pull off and seemed like it was in reduced engine power mode. Even in park it wouldn't rev up like it usually does and barely went the speed limit on the way home. Also it never surged or seemed like it was choking out it was a steady like 10% throttle response. Tried unhooking batteries, checking fluids. Had to limp it an hour home. Figured my fuel filters could be getting hairy so I replaced them, the fass 165 pump seemed to be working good when I bled the filters. Started up fine but still no power, got 10 minutes down the rd and the truck stalled and just kept turning over when I'd try to start it. Wouldn't fire at all. Hauled it to a shop thinking my cp3 had died (I daily on stage 5). Rail pressure was reading around .8kpsi when turning over. they tell me my fass 165 died and replaced it with the airdog 200. They said that fixed my fuel pressure and it will start and run now but still in a reduced power mode, not throwing any codes. And apparently some of the gauges on the dash are acting up not reading right. Thanks for any help