LB7 Injectors - Anyone have receipts on this in the Colorado Springs/Front Range area?

JayhawkLB7

May 22, 2020
Hey all. I am certain it's time for injectors...we are sitting at 230k on the '04 LB7 and my last two emissions reports have come back with Bank 5 and 7 "on their way out." I've held off as long as I could but I think it's time...getting a little blowby smoke and am starting to notice loss of grunt.

I called my normal shop (I call it normal because I've only used a shop once - this time last year for a sheered crank key and a mess of bent rods) and they quoted me $4600 "if all goes well." That feels like we are getting into replacement block range and I just wanted to check and see if anyone else had this done in the Springs/Denver area...and approximately how long the truck was at the shop. Thanks guys.

Lparrill

And here we go again
Jul 30, 2010
Lander, WY
It’s going to depend vastly depending on the shop. Most are pretty busy right now. I know of a couple reputable ones you could call and get an estimate/lead time depending on your location. For example Diesel Day Dreams in Northglen is usually a month or two out. LB7 injectors are a bit involved. Parts alone are about the $2500-3k mark. And labor is going to be at least 1200-1500 depending on the shop