Lb7 injector rebuild? I need help Please!

Sep 23, 2020
Hey guys I'm looking in to rebuilding my lb7 injectors. Is it true u have to take them somewhere to have them calibrated?
I cant seem to find a rebuild kit that includes the new improvements.ie the chrome etc...
Is there a seat if so does it come in the kit?
I'm not a professional mechanic but I am adept in some can do alot. But this being a diesel I'm really reading in to it. Any help will be great
Thanks in Advance

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
Unless you have a Bosch certified shop, you cannot buy anything except some seals, crush washers, & nozzles. This is why you cannot rebuild your injectors yourself, you cannot buy the parts to do it. Bosch does this because it take 10's of thousands of dollars worth of equipment to do any sort of rebuild on them, any mistakes, and there goes an engine. It isn't worth the liability to Bosch to sell the parts, have somebody screw up an injector, trash there engine, and then sue Bosch because of it(abd we all know there is scum lawyers who would do just that).

036.6turbo

Jan 17, 2014
Please don't waste your time and money trying to rebuild your own. I have tried and failed to talked two friends out of doing their own, both times they let the reduced price of these internet rebuild kits sway them into to thinking they could make it work. It failed both times. Waste of time money and work.

Get a hold of Lincoln Diesel, buy replacements.

You'll thank us later.