Lb7 Ficm to a LLY Motor

lly1998

Aug 5, 2022
I currently have this nightmare of a 05 lly and the ficm decided to go out. I have sent the ficm off to be repaired but was just informed that it was unrepairable so now i have been looking to find a new ficm. I have been looking all over for weeks to find a lly Ficm that isnt $3000 and just cant seem to find one. I have a coworker that has a spare LB7 Ficm pretty cheap and was wondering if it would work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
I currently have this nightmare of a 05 lly and the ficm decided to go out. I have sent the ficm off to be repaired but was just informed that it was unrepairable so now i have been looking to find a new ficm. I have been looking all over for weeks to find a lly Ficm that isnt $3000 and just cant seem to find one. I have a coworker that has a spare LB7 Ficm pretty cheap and was wondering if it would work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
No, it won't work. You need a 04.5-05 LLY FICM. The market is a little bloated right now and they're hard to get for under $1000 it seems. I just sold one to a good friend for $1000 that was brand new in 2017.