LB7 BOUNCE

Dozerdog74

Lost Cause
Sep 13, 2012
Montgomery, IN
I always had luck with placing 2"x2" square tubing where your front bump stops are located. You can remove them and use the same mounting holes for the square tubing that the bump stops used. Once those are in you can lower your torsion bar bolts all the way down. This lets the truck set on the square tubing. Doing this greatly limits the hitch height you loose when you leave the line and your front end raises. I also had good luck removing any front end bounce doing this.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I always had luck with placing 2"x2" square tubing where your front bump stops are located. You can remove them and use the same mounting holes for the square tubing that the bump stops used. Once those are in you can lower your torsion bar bolts all the way down. This lets the truck set on the square tubing. Doing this greatly limits the hitch height you loose when you leave the line and your front end raises. I also had good luck removing any front end bounce doing this.
Did you strap the front end down when you do this?
I ran a class with similar rules to the op and there were guys saying I couldn’t strap the front end and pass tech so I didn’t try the square tube. I didn’t want it bouncing out or something.