L5P not available until July

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Spell check must have put lly cause lbz has llys beat by a long shot any gm engineer I've talked or even gm training facility teachers I've talked to have all said the same lbz is the best engine gm put out I know I'm gonna catch flack from all the Lly owners but I have to agree lbz was and is the best one out there:thumb:

Michael I've pdi 3 17 l5ps so far all of which were loaded ccsb let me just say the new engine is a whole different animal to me they are laggy but whats to expect when 910 ft lbs is rated at 1600 rpm all I can figure is the shift strategy is tame to save the allison from the low end grunt and they are solenoid injectors no longer piezo and the pump is denso not bosch so to me they are louder than my lbz but to each there own

I agree, I drove one last week. I might be crazy but my 16 feels better than the 17 throttle response wise and its stock except for a 4" lift, 22's and 34's. My 15 with the same setup had a ridiculous dead pedal untill I fully deleted, did a 5" full exhaust, added a lift pump, solenoid mod, and tuned it...

RobsDmax

Mar 19, 2012
Arthur, Ontario
I never discussed that. Since our dollar is so low right now the trucks get shipped to the USA and that's the only reason I've had a 15, 16 and now a 17. 4k diff is pretty hard to say no too when the trucks stickers for over 90k plus tax in Canadian dollars. I have a couple other Duramax reg cabs for the farm that I can drive but I don't want to drive one for more then 8 weeks. They have 2500's in stock but I need a 3500.

I can drive you around haha :roflmao: I see Broadway has one already

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Spell check must have put lly cause lbz has llys beat by a long shot any gm engineer I've talked or even gm training facility teachers I've talked to have all said the same lbz is the best engine gm put out I know I'm gonna catch flack from all the Lly owners but I have to agree lbz was and is the best one out there:thumb:

My spellcheck works just fine thanks. I'll keep my LLY and 5 speed. 6 gears is more than anyone needs. Hell I replaced my trans with an 01 because I am a historian of sorts.

toypuller

Oct 6, 2016
There is at least 80 of them around the seattle area. I ordered my 17 CCLB Dually. It production date is 2/28/17.