Kat Goes [email protected]! New best for Wendy.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA

Joe ( PPE ) and I were discussing this a few weeks ago and we thing the LMM is pushing an awfull lot of air with its big square front. That just means you need a little more power. Don't know if anyone's going smack down Wendy anytime soon as she is getting pretty close to challenging Rob. They were only seperated by about .3. :eek:

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
... and I was 2/10s from a truck with dual cp3s and water meth... with my stock tranny ;)

I agree with you it is more of a blunt front end - your services should aid in helping with that whole "more power thing" :D

Im just kiddin around i hope you guys know.... all in fun :cool2:

Last edited:

Diesel Pilot

Hat? Suitcase? 50 BMG?
Aug 9, 2006
Pickerington, OH
Joe ( PPE ) and I were discussing this a few weeks ago and we thing the LMM is pushing an awfull lot of air with its big square front. That just means you need a little more power. Don't know if anyone's going smack down Wendy anytime soon as she is getting pretty close to challenging Rob. They were only seperated by about .3. :eek:

Agree about the aero on the GMT-900's. Pop machines don't make good dragsters, if you know what I mean. :rofl:

I think that is why GMC's are so much faster than Chevy's :D :poop:

:jk:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Agree about the aero on the GMT-900's. Pop machines don't make good dragsters, if you know what I mean. :rofl:

And to think I was going to send you a sweet little thing on your birthday.

No sheep for you.

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.

We shall see!:D

Exactly Craig!!! That's why we are " Profesional Grade";)

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
You must have waxed yours:D

For some odd reason I think my trucks faster when I wax it before going to the track:confused: You should try that Kat and see if it works:D 12.6's is haulin-ass for sure!! That's awesome!