LB7: Just ole Feed boy from Illinois

Feb 7, 2018
West Central Illinois
Welp, been on this forum for a couple years now and got some time to kill so guess I'll do an introduction..

Names Matt Greger, from West Central Illinois, specifically Pike County, IL between the Mississippi and Illinois river.

Employed as a feed salesman for my fathers business, Pike Feeds, Inc. out of Pittsfield, IL.
I work with cattleman and livestock producers throughout Illinois and Missouri to help grow their operations while providing top-notch feed formulations and diet work.

Fell in love with diesel's during my teenage years, like most boys in rural communities.
Although I didn't acquire my first one till post-high school when I took out my own loan and started making better money

I daily drive a powerstroke :roflmao: but I have owned two Duramax's. A work truck I made into a 700hp flatbed (parted out and sold) and my competition truck. (still own)

I absolutely love performance, pulling and dyno's are cool but drag racing is the best ;)

Only duramax I have left is my street/drag, ran as a UCC Qualifier in 2019. Still have some hiccups to work out on the truck but we continue to make progress.
Check the garage in my profile to read more about it!

Last edited: