June 14: El Mirage Bonzai Attack!

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I don't want to "jinx" myself, but I'm getting ready for June 14 at El Mirage, and it looks good. We now have a #19 starting position because we ran well last weekend, and now I know what I have to change.

How fast will it go? I predict a new best for Casper. We are legal to 200mph, so I won't be lifting.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Well at least I will be able to be there this time.... I don't need anymore grey hairs :eek: Even though it keeps my hair dresser employed:rofl:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
PS- Johnny, Jason, and Ralph we need you and who ever wants to show up... He will be running first thing in the morning :happy2:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
We didn't have enough pit crew to do in-flight video or datalogging. Once I'm strapped in, things get busy in a hurry.

Hopefully we have a "data recorder" pit guy to handle it this time.

I hope so. Its sweet watching a full size diesel truck go by at a 150+..... :cool:

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
pics from this past weekend

IMG_3214.jpg

IMG_3217.jpg

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
I am in . If you need me in any way before then to help on things with truck just let me know .

Its time for us to kick some butt and show that gasser crowd out there what this diesel really has in it . They are going to crap . Weve always known it can run the numbers . The stars just hadnt aligned . That is soon to change .

Im feeling it too , you arent jinxing yourself . Were going to kick some El Mirage arse .

June 16 is my birthday , so I want a new record for Casper for my bday that weekend . :D

Johnny

Last edited:

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
19 .... nice . I guess we did better than thought . That means good chance for 2 runs in same day possibly . We were # 61 before and 84 or something close to that before that .

That is just too cool being #19 starting # . Way lower than predicted .

Congrat on that Pat .

Whoohoo .