Irritated

J_Stone06

Wasn't me...🥴
Oct 13, 2012
Nowhere, KS
How do you really feel?

I feel mad. On a bright side I installed my Transgo Jr Shift kit today( dang drill bit blew up the first couple rotations) but I had to buy a pan filter that was "included" in my purchase from Alligator and wasn't and wanted to let others know to be aware of what's up. Small thing, but when you bank on it and people don't keep their word it is irritating. I am not bashing, but pissed me off non the less!:mad:

CaptPhil

Sep 10, 2011
Delaware
Then why are you writing it in PPE's section if you bought it from Alligator? Have you contacted Alligator? They are usually very good with customer service.

J_Stone06

Wasn't me...🥴
Oct 13, 2012
Nowhere, KS
So is the issue with PPE or alligator?

Both...Contacted Alligator and wasted my time. Bought a shallow pan which stated it came with a filter, which was confirmed by Alligator via their web description and so forth and so on. Not trying to make a big deal outta it, but I emailed them to figure out why and we went back and forth and they called my home phone and said they wouldn't own up to it and supply what they was stated in the description.:confused::mad:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
This is Alligator's fault, not PPE's. And since Alligator no longer supports this site......

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
My ppe shallow pan came with filter. I don't think they sell one without.

As for drill bit. Was you pushing to hard?

J_Stone06

Wasn't me...🥴
Oct 13, 2012
Nowhere, KS
Let the drill bit do the work, not your body weight.

Very true guys. I have been using drill bits for years and it was a bad bit, luckily I had a spare in the collection that finished up the job without issue.:D My intent was not to bash PPE, but it does state and I will take a picture if need be to prove the fact they say it comes with a filter yall. It isn't that I feel somehow entitled beyond reasonable expectation, but when you are told it has something it doesn't, it is just really aggravating. I have always liked PPE and will still buy their products in the future.:thumb: As for Alligator, well I am just gonna let it go. Not sure I will buy from them again in the future though.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
So some guy that makes 7.50 an hr forgot to put the filter in the box. Shortly he will be making 15.00 an hr. and he will forget the pan.:eek::D

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
So some guy that makes 7.50 an hr forgot to put the filter in the box. Shortly he will be making 15.00 an hr. and he will forget the pan.:eek::D

I bought a gauge pod off eBay not too long ago. Showed up in a timely manner, in a nice styrofoam box wrapped in tape...only issue is they forgot to put the gauge pod in before taping up the little foam box. So i got a sweet perfectly wrapped empty styrofoam cube:D