5475kp1l.gif

Tough Blended-Plastic/Rubber Duct Hose
  • Use with air, paint and weld fumes, smoke, lint, and grinding dust

• Temperature Range: -40° to +250° F
  • Flexibility: Flexible
  • Abrasion Resistance: Good

• Compresses 35% of extended length
  • Color: Black

Also known as TPE (thermoplastic elastomer), the blend of PVC/polypropylene and rubber gives this hose exceptional toughness and good flexibility. Hose has an enclosed spring steel wire support. Material thickness is 0.022". Use a worm-drive clamp (see pages 250-254) to attach hose. Can be used outdoors.

Also... huh?

5398kp4l.gif

Diesel adapters connect a hose to diesel stacks (up to 5 1/2" dia.) for overhead and underground exhaust systems.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Anyways, Paint said it himself, he has rubbed "a few" holes in it and what about the inner portion being a rough surface and not smooth

I have had my tubing on for about 7 months for about 10$ a foot I have no problem with replacing this tubing 2 times a year

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
I have run this on my truck for a while now. Over a year now and its just starting to wear holes. Like Nick said at 20 bucks for the whole intake I will replace it every now and again until I get time to build one out of 5" steel. But at 150 bucks for all the bends I need for the steel intake I am pretty happy with the mcmaster stuff.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Yup, I just ordered more for Casper, it wore out again. My original use was for prototyping and testing, since I experiment with turbos alot. But I just left it on, and it held up good enough for me. I wish they made it in 5.5" so I could test a couple other chargers with that size without hassle.