Injector rebuilding

pmason92

Dec 2, 2012
Madera, CA
I have a few "core" injectors laying around(bad balance rates).

I was wondering if anyone knew of any vendors that rebuild injectors. I could always use more spares and new injectors with no core are cheaper these days than worrying about cores, but I'm not opposed to having them rebuilt for future use.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
You aren't really going to find anyone doing rebuilds on the injectors. At least none that are trustworthy. It is done via an exchange program. You purchase new ones and send in your old ones. The old ones go back to Bosch for rebuilding.

There are many places that can test but it is well known that anything other then a Bosch new or remanufactured injector is risky

You can purchase injectors from LDS and send them your olds ones; or have pensacola "rebuild" them but I wouldn't

pmason92

Dec 2, 2012
Madera, CA
You aren't really going to find anyone doing rebuilds on the injectors. At least none that are trustworthy. It is done via an exchange program. You purchase new ones and send in your old ones. The old ones go back to Bosch for rebuilding.

There are many places that can test but it is well known that anything other then a Bosch new or remanufactured injector is risky

You can purchase injectors from LDS and send them your olds ones; or have pensacola "rebuild" them but I wouldn't

I found a place in Los Angeles that does Bosh Gold Remans with their nationwide warranty. A few shops around here and some other vendors said it's who sends them from "Bosch". Fairly reasonable, $360, exchange program like you stated and I'll be able to qualify for the wholesalers discount with my company so I can get it lowered. Thanks for the direction though