I'm not buying that pos couch.....

Kappa9012

MAN.... I Broke it again.
Aug 5, 2008
Peoria Il
So I get tired of hearing the wife gripe at me about needing new furniture, and we decide to make a day trip up to Rockford to look at furniture. We head out saturday morning among the shitty roads and after about 2.5hrs of total driving we arrive at a very nice furniture store.

Did I mention I hate this sort of thing more than getting kicked in the balls???? So we're an hour and a half in and we have a couch and a new recliner picked out... I'm wondering while she's picking fabrics and colors and omg its so exciting....

I flop my ass down on a couch next to where she's sitting and my buddy and I both look at each other because when I landed I heard a very Odd sound.

"I broke it" i say, and like a giggling school girl I get up and slowly walk away saying what a POS!

10 minutes later I happen to walk past a mirror and realize I didn't brake the couch.. apparently I blew the entire ass out of my jeans... luckily i'm not one to go commando, but I still had to walk around the rest of the day furniture shopping with an 8' rip down the ass of my pants.

I hope she's happy.... :mad:

PhilsLB7

Way Better Than Facebook
Jun 29, 2009
Tennessee
I don't care who you are that's funny right there. :roflmao:

What did your buddy and wife say when they found out?

Kappa9012

Aug 5, 2008
Peoria Il
lol my wife asked me to turn around and the older lady helping us about shit herself... I left my coat in the truck so I didn't even have anything to really cover it. luckily I don't really get emBAREASSED easily. i kept walking around the store looking at shit and bending over ripping them further.

The lady that worked there kept telling me she'd make me a skirt out of the couch fabric.

Kappa9012

Aug 5, 2008
Peoria Il
really??? their prices blew peoria out of the water, and we knocked off over a grand on the chair and couch.

blew me out of my pants... literally...:rofl: