Im alive

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Had an infection inside my thigh and bottom i didn't know it and kept putting off the sickness I felt thinking it was just minor sick then maybe flu. Went on awhile and even had friends say I was looking sick. I ended up calling 911 early morning and got brought in. I had infection under my muscle, on bone and even in blood. Could have been bad deal as I went into septic shock after I got here. I was told I prolly wouldn't have made it another day or 2 if I put it off. Pretty scary. Listen to your body and friends, life can change quick.

Anyway, I had surgery to remove most all the infection. I have been here almost 2 weeks and now stable and not needing more blood transfusions, just lots of antibiotics and fluid and a few other medicines. Taking pain meds regularly right now too. Going to be prolly another week in here then they will do the surgery to close up the nice gash they had to make to clean out the bad tissue and mucsel.

Little rough in here after this long, food taste like shit but I got some awesome friends here in Vegas that have been going out of their way to help me, you guys all know who they are. I'm laying here bored and can't sleep so I thought I'd update you guys. Thanks for all the prayers and posts from those who knew.

Don't know what more to write or say.

Again take care of yourself, I made a mistake and could have been a bad deal.

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Glad to hear you feeling better buddy, I will come see you this weekend for sure. Let me know if you need me to bring ya anything as I saw that fb pic of your food and it didn't look so hot haha.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Scary stuff. Glad to hear it was caught in time and you're recovering.

dmaxdaddy

Powersport Enthusiast
Dec 4, 2010
WV
Makes you appreciate how important your health is. I'm glad to hear you caught it in time and are on the road to recovery!:thumb:

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Glad to hear you caught it in time. Did they find out what caused the infection?
X2 I can only imagine what you are and went thru glad they got it taken care of it makes everything a little brighter better nicer after you go thru something that you may not have come back from.enjoy life its to short as it is. God bless :thumb:

crazycrew

Let's Start A Riot
Oct 3, 2009
S. Louisiana
Glad to hear you're OK.

Funny thing is my cuz is having surgery as we speak to remove an infection in his leg too!! Right inside the thigh area

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
X2 I can only imagine what you are and went thru glad they got it taken care of it makes everything a little brighter better nicer after you go thru something that you may not have come back from.enjoy life its to short as it is. God bless :thumb:

X3. What kind of infection was it? I work as a USMC drill instructor and we see recruits with cellulitis that put it off till they can't walk and eventually got to the ER for days.