II silver turbo kit

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Curious about the turbo drain. Looks like just a hose. If so can you pm me a price Henry on the hose and flange that bolts to the block please if it's available separate from the kit?
I want to get rid of the leaky set-up I currently have on my 464.
Thanks.

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Is the turbo in this kit a t3 or is it a t4? How does it compare to a Danville 72 like I currently have? Do you know how many cfm the turbo flows? Thinking of making the switch to a fixed vane charge. Anyone have any egt numbers at the 600hp mark with this turbo?

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
Is the turbo in this kit a t3 or is it a t4? How does it compare to a Danville 72 like I currently have? Do you know how many cfm the turbo flows? Thinking of making the switch to a fixed vane charge. Anyone have any egt numbers at the 600hp mark with this turbo?

Only thing I can answer is that its a T3, my understanding its a large T3. As for your other questions I can't answer. I really enjoy this turbo, most all my miles are towing so I don't know if I'll be much help. Towing my EGT's were around 1000 - 1200 deg's pulling a hill with my 30 or 60 hp tune. My weight was 18k to 22k lbs. On flat ground towing they were around 700 - 800 deg's. I should also point out that I'm pretty sure I have a boost leak some where that I need to find or I have to adjust my wage gate.

Hope that helps,
Yellowchevy

Slowmax

Build what others' won't
Aug 3, 2013
United States
Does anyone have any feedback on cast vs billet wheel. What are the advantages of it? Really worth the extra coin?