I see you Mark!

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
26398263ad915e51b3e709f28f370f54.jpg

@MarkBroviak I was wondering if I’d see that purdy mug on the boosted boys channel or not

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Yeah, it’s very ricer based but they push the limits of them Honda K series pretty far. Pretty much made my decision to K swap my tracker if this new engine dies

It’s called “boostedboyz”

Reactions: PureHybrid

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
I found the video. They claimed it was dropping rail down to 13k, it's way down on power from where it could be if that's true. Seemed like Mark was coaching the guy from Exergy on how to tune

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I found the video. They claimed it was dropping rail down to 13k, it's way down on power from where it could be if that's true. Seemed like Mark was coaching the guy from Exergy on how to tune
yeah but like he said, the ramp rate of the dyno could be hurting him. ive seen that before. i know it could be tuned but there is no real reason to do so if it works fine on the track. 3 psi lift pump pressure is not helping things either. its probably why his power is tapering off so hard in the upper rpm.

Reactions: MarkBroviak

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
You guys didnt notice he isnt a vendor here anymore? James was saying in another thread a while ago that Mark shut it down. Probably due to EPA interference....

Hi Paint!

• Sad
Reactions: SmokeShow

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Mark didn’t shut it down and was not pleased about how it went down. Larry closed the performance side and sold the mechanic side to another place. Mark is in charge of that mechanic side.

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Thanks James lol! Wyatt is a good buddy of mine and this project has been three years in the making. We had a good time last week getting a lot of stuff figured out with the truck. This is the first Bosch 25Sport used in a street type setup for any of us so there is a lot more involved to make it happy. Jeff Hale is the new calibration engineer at Exergy and I'm trying to help him with the stuff he isn't familiar with(17 years of Duramax experience), team work makes the dream work! Was a lot of fun to see behind the scenes of the BoostedBoiz and what it actually takes to make the videos, Kyle is a smart dude no doubt! I'm riding shotgun with Wyatt for Sickweek in a two weeks, should be a good time! As far as me and what happened to me at Danville, my blood is still boiling! I also found out at the end of October(Right after my world had already been flipped upside from what happened at the shop) that I had testicular cancer and required surgery. Had surgery Dec1 to remove the 2.5" tumor and everything related to it. Took a month to get back to somewhat normal life for me physically(still tired as hell all the time) but I'm clear now but require blood work and CT Scans every three months for the next 2 years and praying it doesn't come back! I'm still alive and kicking and don't plan on giving up on what I spent the biggest part of my life doing, just gotta figure out how to move forward from this very expensive learning experience...

KRODMAX/KS

It'll be alright
Jul 27, 2017
Oz
Just happy to hear that you are doing well!
I've been following that build since early. Great to see your being a part of it and can't wait to see what becomes of it all.
We can't wait to see what your future holds for you brother 👍

Reactions: MarkBroviak