I just had sex

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I just seem to remember a time when a gentleman didnt "brag" about having sex with his wife/gf out of respect for her. If you had to brag, that meant you werent very good at it, let alone had any manners. Just me being old-fashioned (circa 1982) I guess.

Shoot, IMO most guys see a good looking woman with a man and automatically figure whats up and give the mental "thumbs up" to him, even while being jealous of him.

Ya know...come to think of it.....Ben does kinda look like one of those white guys in that video....hmmm.....I wonder.....remember when we used to unmercifully rag him about getting a girlfriend?

I'm not sure that's the real problem.

Scenario:

You and your bro are working on a truck all day, you change your shirt and head out to Applebee's for lunch. You're both still a mess, but happy.

As you pull into the parking lot, you see a girl you've been wanting to talk to, so you pull next to her and roll down the window.

"Hey Lisa, long time no see!"

... I just had seeexxx, la-la-la-la ...

And she looks in the truck at two sweaty men grinning... :barf:

marcusrushing90

Mike L wants my body
Nov 26, 2010
With Mike L and his wife

Scenario:

You and your bro are working on a truck all day, you change your shirt and head out to Applebee's for lunch. You're both still a mess, but happy.

As you pull into the parking lot, you see a girl you've been wanting to talk to, so you pull next to her and roll down the window.

HA! :roflmao:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan

Scenario:

:rofl: Always seems to happen. You meet a beautiful woman when you're at your worst.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I just seem to remember a time when a gentleman didnt "brag" about having sex with his wife/gf out of respect for her. If you had to brag, that meant you werent very good at it, let alone had any manners. Just me being old-fashioned (circa 1982) I guess.

Shoot, IMO most guys see a good looking woman with a man and automatically figure whats up and give the mental "thumbs up" to him, even while being jealous of him.

Ya know...come to think of it.....Ben does kinda look like one of those white guys in that video....hmmm.....I wonder.....remember when we used to unmercifully rag him about getting a girlfriend?
Hey Tom, you do realize it was meant to be funny, don't you? Not at all meant to be realistic. I mean, what guy is going to call his parents to tell them he just had sex?

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Hey Tom, you do realize it was meant to be funny, don't you? Not at all meant to be realistic. I mean, what guy is going to call his parents to tell them he just had sex?

Yeah, I do....but I have to question why a vid like that even has to be done in the first place? Just another indicator of how bad this society has gotten. Sorry, just the "Dad" in me talking.....

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
you guys have experienced nothing til you are in the car with ben and he cranks up the fast and furious theme song and gets his new audi sideways on an entrance ramp to the highway!

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Last night I went to this place downtown, there were lots of freaks there. Total hole in the wall.

If I had to describe it in 4 words it would be "dirty free-for-all"

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Dang if you guys where closer you could taken my kids to Jingle Ball and drooled ;)

Attachments

• PC050153 [1024x768].JPG
    PC050153 [1024x768].JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 17
  • PC050156 [1024x768].JPG
    PC050156 [1024x768].JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 18

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
You can go to hell, girl ,You better watch yourself, I'm feelin' feisty, alright
Friday night bitch fight

I wanna show everyone a magic trick, I promise its SICK. :cool:

(its like whoa-oh-oh-oh)

The magic trick does not involve playing tic-tac-toe though.

When I build a dmax dedicated pulling/racing truck im definitely naming it "hot and dangerous". :secret: