HSP website?

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa
Tried getting on the HSP website and it just comes up as a blank page. Plan on ordering a hot side tube for my lbz, (the MBRP that ive had on it is a pile and doesnt fit worth a s#@t. I will just call tmrw, but just wanted to make people aware of the site not working, or maybe my cpu is just jacked up.

xtremebikr04

Jan 17, 2011
Vermont
Tried getting on the HSP website and it just comes up as a blank page. Plan on ordering a hot side tube for my lbz, (the MBRP that ive had on it is a pile and doesnt fit worth a s#@t. I will just call tmrw, but just wanted to make people aware of the site not working, or maybe my cpu is just jacked up.

The hot sides are on backorder, supposed to be in soon. I've been waiting on 3 of them.

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa
Not the hot sides but the other stuff has been top notch and fit perfectly.

Yes thats why i wanted to go with HSP, but if they're not making it in house it may not be as on point...I assume that since it has there name on it that it will be a great product.

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa
Website is in progress now. It is best to call or email [email protected]. The hotsides should be in this week. Several items come from the tube bender to eliminate welds and keep the piping cleaner looking.

10-4 Thanks for the info. You should put a little note on the website just letting people know whats up.

joe@HSPDIESEL

Jun 25, 2013
Website is up and running! We only have a few products up as of now, but we will be adding everyday.

go to hspdiesel.net to check it out! The .com address will be up within the next day or so...