HSP Triples

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
First off I have to give a big thanks to
HSP Diesel
Danville Performance
Bullseye Power

I went to HSP Diesel and picked my truck up today. Joe, Dave and the HSP crew are very professional and did a great job on my truck. Joe and Dave kept in contact with me and took everything I wanted into consideration. HSP went above and beyond my expectations designing and fabricating this kit. They designed a street intake setup that I run two air filters and a race intake that uses a air knife and a velocity stack. I didn't take to many pictures of the kit on the truck. I left everything with HSP so they can get the kit polished and coated. Once I get the kit back from them and installed I will get more pictures.

The chargers are Bullseye Power spec'ed by Danville Performance.

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
It's a sweet truck. Wish I could of chatted with you before you left. I walked in right before you took off. The kit looks amazing and pictures didn't do this truck justice. Very clean truck :thumb:

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
It's a sweet truck. Wish I could of chatted with you before you left. I walked in right before you took off. The kit looks amazing and pictures didn't do this truck justice. Very clean truck :thumb:

Sorry about that. I just wanted to get out of the way so the guys could get back to work.

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
Sorry about that. I just wanted to get out of the way so the guys could get back to work.

No biggie I figured you were in a hurry to get out of there since you had a long drive ahead of you.

Haha every time I swing by they're not working :roflmao: maybe it's because I'm distracting them :D

countrycorey

Trust Me I'm an Engineer
Jan 30, 2010
LA
So is he not running the 72 anymore? That looks killer man, HSP does awesome work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk