HSP Stock Battery Location Twin Kit

joe@HSPDIESEL

Jun 25, 2013
What turbo(s) would work with this setup that sits in the stock location?
I changed mine to a BD MAX S300, will that work or do I need to go back to stock to put this kit on my 2001 GMC?
Will it work on a 2001 GMC as the AC lines are run different?
How does it connect to the existing turbo intlet? Band clamp? Boot?
Also my turbo outlet is 3" Band clamp not the stock setup with a bolted on down pipe.
How does the interconnect exhaust pipe connect to the existing turbo?
Sorry for all the ???
But would really want to get this and need to know if it will work...

Love the Blue, Would look great under my hood...:thumb:

Thank You...

Jake is correct, we can make it work, but would most likely need your charger here. A few of the connections and tubing would be different.

2001-GMC-LB7

01GMCDMAX
Jul 27, 2010
NWNJ
The kit pictured is on a 01... you'd need different piping not sure but I bet Joe could make it fit

The Blue kit is not on an 01 but the Red kit is, I see it now.
Look at the AC lines, 01 had the line come off the engine side of accumulator and 02 and up has it coming off of pass side.
I know why it was changed also when I did my injectors, line right over valve cover...

Jake is correct, we can make it work, but would most likely need your charger here. A few of the connections and tubing would be different.

I drive the truck so could not take turbo off, where are you located?
I tried to look at web site but says "New site launching soon".
I am going to the EFI Live class in Bangor ME, Are you going or maybe close or located along the way from NWNJ, I could stop by on way back?

Thanks

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
where are you located?
I tried to look at web site but says "New site launching soon".
I am going to the EFI Live class in Bangor ME, Are you going or maybe close or located along the way from NWNJ, I could stop by on way back?

Thanks

Theyre in the good old state of Michigan :D