• All the spray from the light to the stripe

Votes: 40 76.9%

• Total voters

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
It's the base diesel kit, I'll sloppy mechanic that b$%# with a drill bit of I have to. We will keep our eyes out for another one. I think this kit is meant to run with no jet? It doesn't come with one.

i dont know if you can drill a solenoid, never looked inside one to see though. yeah if the solenoid is that small, it wouldnt really need a jet cause you can only go 2 sizes smaller so no real point. They make a .250 solenoid, we ran it on our race cummins. it didnt like all that nitrous all at once with already high drive pressure and no gate :eek: :rofl:

Why not make a pass with the small hit and work your way up?if your having problems with traction the hit of a 200hp shot is going to make the truck go crazy. You might get what you need out of the small shot. You can always change the jet at the track.

if he hits the 200 shot after his first shift, i wouldnt worry. thats how a couple guys run theirs out here. you get a little torque steer but nothing horrible. his traction issue is right off the start from the shock load, when i watch his vids, hes usually back in traction after the first shift.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
i dont know if you can drill a solenoid, never looked inside one to see though. yeah if the solenoid is that small, it wouldnt really need a jet cause you can only go 2 sizes smaller so no real point. They make a .250 solenoid, we ran it on our race cummins. it didnt like all that nitrous all at once with already high drive pressure and no gate :eek: :rofl:

if he hits the 200 shot after his first shift, i wouldnt worry. thats how a couple guys run theirs out here. you get a little torque steer but nothing horrible. his traction issue is right off the start from the shock load, when i watch his vids, hes usually back in traction after the first shift.

She hooks good aftrr she gets moving. I just wanna bury a 10.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Just to bump this back up for closure, light to the stripe has been most effective so far. You can't spray it down the whole track of you don't start at the light:roflmao: I'll let everyone know if it holds the bigger shot the same way, running out of fuel though lol.