• No, you don't race something the size of school bus

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Turbotug

BEER SLAYER
Sep 3, 2006
Phoenix
STILL on the quest for a 12.xx slip.

Might get it now that the weather has cooled off..

..if I get my sorry a** back to the track.

Bentley

Doesn't know $hit...
Mar 7, 2008
Under a big a$$ rock...
I have beat up on my fair share of streeters, but I much prefer the smell of VHT and a tacky track to push the limits! Never done the sled pulling, like to watch it though.

Bentley

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
in the last month Ive raced, Famoso and Fontana, this weekend is alberquqe, NM then the weekend after that is right here in Las Vegas.....Ive been haing fun, trying to get into the 12's, the new turbo will make sure of that though...heh

JrTuner

Mar 2, 2007
Dresher, PA
I drag race my truck for fun, to see how fast I can make it and still not affect the drivability or MPG too much. Once the weather breaks around here I spend many nights and weekends at the local drag strips as the crew chief and tuner of a 6 second Outlaw 10.5 car. We are planning to run the NMCA circuit this year so a lot more traveling and different tracks. I like going to different tracks, it breaks up the monotony of racing at the same track all of the time.

Trippin

SoCal Diesel
Aug 10, 2006
Where's the circle and road race option?

Does putting the smack down on a ricer in Little Tujunga Canyon in my 7500lb Crew Cab Long bed count?

I love it when you can see the whites of their eyes in "their" rear view mirror. :rofl: