Highest Dmax hp?

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
LOL I actually wasn't even referring to the dumpster :) just the fact that I'm always impressed with a truck till I get close and realize that the body is not in good condition and often plastered with stickers.

Most of the time those, "stickers" are what pays the bills if you plan on racing more than one local race a year and have to travel. There is a lot of fiberglass on that truck. It's a great truck for sure but both Buck and Jess are usually too busy with the farm to do much racing and therefore not much travel. It's triples were built by Nathan Wright at MPI, and run more boost then they do drive pressure. The same for Brian Spooner's old truck that is now owned by Wade Minter, (one of two he owns).

blue09dmaxx

Too broke for this shit
Jan 15, 2012
The south
Wow! All I can say is I understand what you mean. For some reason I just feel that his truck doesn't seem like it's on the verge of blowing up like most other 9 second duramax's. Idk what it is but it just runs strong.

I listened to Jeff throughout the entire build he's brilliant and bucks motors are in great shape and Jeff has his own custom cams

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
Most of the time those, "stickers" are what pays the bills if you plan on racing more than one local race a year and have to travel. There is a lot of fiberglass on that truck. It's a great truck for sure but both Buck and Jess are usually too busy with the farm to do much racing and therefore not much travel. It's triples were built by Nathan Wright at MPI, and run more boost then they do drive pressure. The same for Brian Spooner's old truck that is now owned by Wade Minter, (one of two he owns).

Yes I understand that but less stickers = cleaner looking :)

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I read this a few months ago but it was saying he was the only full bodied duramax to break 150 mph. Also thought i read somewhere that he was running triple 80mm turbos.
Pretty sure Simon had a 150 mph plus run last year or the year before in Abby on his 10.2 run with super shitty 300' lol. Would have to confirm it with him though. If not it was close to. Didn't get a chance to back it up though, converter let go again.
Either way that's moving for sure in a full body truck!!

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk