Help 2015 duramax no crank no start!

Bruce78

Dec 17, 2021
Ontario
I was on my way home all my gauges went to max then zero, the fuel and voltage came back to life, lost my back up camera, limp mode home, shut it off in my driveway and now won’t crank over! I noticed I don’t need my brake to shift from park, and the drivers window doesn’t go up with one click, I have to hold it till it’s all the way up! (Not sure if that will help but just trying to get as much info out there as possible!) all fuses are good, batteries are fully charged, I can jump the starter and it just cranks, voltage to the alternator, please help!

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
try disconnecting the batteries for a minute and see if it helps. if it persists then you'll have to check for a bad ground or loose connection. I'd start with the large connector on top of the engine driver side

Bruce78

Dec 17, 2021
Ontario
I tried the battery thing this afternoon and no change! I started to go through the grounds and connections one by one!! Thanks for the info!

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Sounds like a communication problem to me. You might try hooking up a scan tool and see if you're having trouble communicating with any modules.