Headlights just turn on

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
So two weeks ago got a call from a buddy that my truck was stored at that my lights had just turned on which of course i was like what the hell? Weird well came home and have had the truck home for almost two weeks now and nothing then this morning wake up and bam just the lows and highs were on nothing else? Anyone else have this happen shed some insight??? Thanls

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
ghost is all i can think of.....

pull the knob controller thing and open it up, maybe there's something wrong in there

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
to be honest im not sure, the truck sat for a whole day and so i thought maybe it was cause the batts were dying but there brand new so i know thats not it. I havent had a chance to check it out yet cause im working today

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Before the all on mod, i used to hold my hi lo selector so that all the lights would stay on, maybe it is just a relay?
How do you get the lights to go off. Do they just shut off, or do you have to cycle the ignition cylnder, or fiddle with the light switch?

You could run an in-line kiil switch to the battery, lol

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
Yeah ive got the all on mod. So im gonna check the ground maybe its comung loose or something. As for shutting them off i just went and started it since it killed the battery last time. Just anothrr reason to sell the dam thing