Harland Sharp Roller Rocker Arms 6.6L Duramax Application: 01-12 GM 6.6L Duramax

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
We are running 5000+rpm and so I still think that a roller fulcrum is a good idea if you are trying to sustain these higher rpms. I'll make you a deal Cody, if you have a set in stock with stock ratio, I will be more than happy to put it in the motor we are engine dynoing in 3 weeks that is WELL over 1200hp/2200ftlbs and if we see an appreciable gain then we will be buying several sets. If they don't show a gain I want to return them. Can you make this happen. I think they are a good idea and I hope to prove it.

Tony Burkhard

Allseason Diesel Per.
We are running 5000+rpm and so I still think that a roller fulcrum is a good idea if you are trying to sustain these higher rpms. I'll make you a deal Cody, if you have a set in stock with stock ratio, I will be more than happy to put it in the motor we are engine dynoing in 3 weeks that is WELL over 1200hp/2200ftlbs and if we see an appreciable gain then we will be buying several sets. If they don't show a gain I want to return them. Can you make this happen. I think they are a good idea and I hope to prove it.
I dont want anything to do with a roller tip.... but a rollor bridge is what we want to try with the arms.

They prove themselves on this motor than they will be looking trick on billet heads....

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
I dont want anything to do with a roller tip.... but a rollor bridge is what we want to try with the arms.

They prove themselves on this motor than they will be looking trick on billet heads....

I agree Tony but the roller bridges with these are billet steel and we are currently running Billet Aluminum 1-piece with out issue and I don't want that extra weight. The guy at Harland/Sharp was really surprised when I brought this to his attention... I still want the shaft to be roller...

Tony Burkhard

Allseason Diesel Per.
I agree Tony but the roller bridges with these are billet steel and we are currently running Billet Aluminum 1-piece with out issue and I don't want that extra weight. The guy at Harland/Sharp was really surprised when I brought this to his attention... I still want the shaft to be roller...
Don't it have a roller in the pivot? The aluminum bridge your using is it rollor or does it have the pad?

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
One piece Aluminum coated no rollers and about 40% lighter than stock and have been running for a couple of years now without issue. Weight in the wrong areas rob power for no reason.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
they have been available for purchase for a while now, I talked to Zach Hamilton about them a few months ago and he said they really shine on the slower-opening cam profiles. The sharper the lobe profile, the less gain was seen switching to these from stock.

hope that helps.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Few sets sold nothing heard bad back about them. Just not a lot of guys wanting to drop that type of coin on these types of parts when stock works also.

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
Few sets sold nothing heard bad back about them. Just not a lot of guys wanting to drop that type of coin on these types of parts when stock works also.

Especially considering I've yet to see comparisons from customers. If people were posting up before and after dyno sheets then it might help, or not.

1slowmax

The break is over
May 9, 2012
Sin City, NV
I was offered a deal to try a set. I was told I would see 15-60hp gains depending on my build and I was told stock trucks gain fuel mileage.

I might give them a whirl:rofl: