Hardware from Santa!

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Christmas Eve, I received a package from FedEx:

bvtrophy.JPG

I ordered duplicates for shops that helped with the truck, but they didn't arrive yet. It was cool to have one for Christmas though. :beer:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Cool!!! so what do you get when you break 200mph in a diesel truck?:D

A "Red Hat". It one of the most noble of trophies, and only given to those who set a new record over 200mph at Bonneville. It's just a baseball cap, but puts you in a very special club.

Heath Diesel already attempted to break our record, but had no luck yet. The race to 200 is on.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
A "Red Hat". It one of the most noble of trophies, and only given to those who set a new record over 200mph at Bonneville. It's just a baseball cap, but puts you in a very special club.

Heath Diesel already attempted to break our record, but had no luck yet. The race to 200 is on.

Something tells me Pat your going hit that mark and exceed all of our expectations

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa

Good luck, we all want you to get a "red hat":D:hug:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Nice Pat.

The RED HAT!!

Way cooler than a Green Blazer!!

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006