Happy Father's Day

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
HFD to all you Dads out there!

My son Kole took me out for a round of golf and lunch, my daughter called from the camp she's working at in Corpus Christi, and I got a wonderful card from my FDIL Brittany. :)
Now I get to go out and replace the front hubs on Britt's Dakota, and get it ready to take to the A/C shop on Tuesday. It wouldnt be FD if I wasnt working on a kid's car. :ROFLMAO:

I hope all you Dad's have had a good day, too. (y)

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Happy fathers day to you all!

Sounds about right Tom. My wife mandated I not work on anything today. See how long that lasts before I get antsy lol

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Happy fathers day to all the dads out there! Just finished setting up the pool for our boys. Gonna be in the mid 80's today and 90's tomorrow.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

countrycorey

Trust Me I'm an Engineer
Jan 30, 2010
LA
Happy Father's Day yall. I'm spending mine recovering from playing a softball tournament yesterday, cooking on the grill, and enjoying a meal with my family and my parents. Life doesn't get much better!!!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Pure Diesel

Apr 22, 2008
Ventura County
Happy papa's day to all that apply. Relaxing by the pool waiting for the daughter and son with their significant others to come over. I want to brag today about my daughter. I'm a very proud of her. Two weeks ago she got her masters degree in criminology. Proud to be a dad of a great and beautiful daughter. Very proud of my son also.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk