Hajek Motorsports Sets New B/DT Record.

WanaDmaxsub

Junior Member W/gray hair
Feb 17, 2007
Time to pull Casper out of the museum. The record has been broken, it's time to defend it...
JMHO...factory support should be a separate class...that's a HUGE advantage!

WanaDmaxsub

Junior Member W/gray hair
Feb 17, 2007
I was trying to be nice...and thinking about what Pat said about Banks in the TTS truck thread...

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
They can call it what they want... Anyone who knows anything about diesels, knows that it is heavily modded in the injection & air area. Trans. & bottom end who knows? I say congrats to them:thumb: I'm a fan of all diesels, just partial to the d-max.

X100 on Casper going back to the asphalt. Let's wake his ass up, we got a game to win:D
You remember when Casper showed up at half time and led the mud dawgs to victory at the bourbon bowl?:roflmao:

DieselDemon18

Aug 25, 2011
Moreno Valley, Ca
Well coming back to this thread, im not sure if it has been discussed elsewhere on the forum although im fairly sure it has, did anyone flip through the new issue of dieselpower mag? Or gone to the website and seen for themselves how not so stock the truck really is?

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
Well coming back to this thread, im not sure if it has been discussed elsewhere on the forum although im fairly sure it has, did anyone flip through the new issue of dieselpower mag? Or gone to the website and seen for themselves how not so stock the truck really is?

Yep lol

Modded CP4 pump modded lift pump, modded injectors modded pistons 75mm GT4202 turbo, two stock air-to-water intercoolers huge ice water tank. 9" rearend.

Yes it is a stock truck lol

Sent from my iPhone 4S