Got a 72mm VGT put on!

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Been running the BMW 3794 from Danville. Was a fun turbo for sure, but I am planning on pushing the truck harder in the near future so Mark bumped me up to his billet 72VGT. I am in love with this paired with my Danville billet 483. The spool and power curve is insane! This is my favorite setup to date for power vs driveability. If anyone is on the fence about this type setup, just do it you won't be dissapointed. Thanks again Mark for the new charger, couldn't be happier with it.

Lparrill

And here we go again
Jul 30, 2010
Lander, WY
I wasn't a fan of the 72vgt by itself but once I twinned it with a S483, I'm in love

I agree with Harbin, this is the best setup I've been around

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
I have a 72 over just an 80,she still gets nasty, hell my nozzles are not real big either. I have seen 75# before turned up. Cant wait to get my truck back soon and do my first 4wd launch.

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Glad to hear you like it Kyle, was one of my favorite combos on my truck also. Can't wait to see you get the trany fixed and take me for a ride in that beast!:thumb:

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
How bigs the tune your running now? How much does it smoke rolling into it hard?

Not bad at all. At 60mph with the cruise on, it is making 5#'s boost so pretty much as soon as I start crowding it the boost goes right up and away I go lol. This tune made around 750 on Marks Dyno

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Need some videos of the black girl going all Ferguson on some asphalt before I believe you :D

Gonna be a bit. The trans won't hold any power from 1st through 3rd so it pretty much has to be 60mph on and I really don't want to push my luck. Got to make it last until the new trans is done.

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Glad to hear you like it Kyle, was one of my favorite combos on my truck also. Can't wait to see you get the trany fixed and take me for a ride in that beast!:thumb:

You and me both. I can't thank you enough for all the turbo stuff.

Not sure how many of you guys know Mark very well, but he is as good as they get in the diesel biz. Has a customer and friend for life here. All around great guy

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Can you do the lag test in 5th? Standing test will have to wait until after you get the trans fixed

I would just like to see a comparison of your setup to some of the others