Gone September 4th-14th (Drag Week)

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
Just a heads up to anyone needing to contact me. I'll be gone tomorrow the 4th through Sunday the 14th for Drag Week. I'll have my phone and will be trying to answer as many calls/e-mails as possible but my street rod is too loud to talk on the phone so contacting me will be spotty. If I don't answer, leave a message or shoot me an email and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!

Levi

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
What times are you hoping to run? Should you be get like 30 MPG between strips right? I would love to attend with a diesel, Some day. Your running Unlimited or Daily Driver?

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
Thanks everyone. Been wanting to do this for half a decade. Can't say I've ever felt this much anxiety for a trip.

Hope you have a great time!

Thanks for the heads up on being gone and squeezing my blanket in before you go!! :thumb:

You bet Matt. Trying to make sure I'm not leaving too many people hanging. Never took this much time away in one shot.

What times are you hoping to run? Should you be get like 30 MPG between strips right? I would love to attend with a diesel, Some day. Your running Unlimited or Daily Driver?

If I can get it to 60' like it should, bottom 11's/high 10's. It's only been low 12's so far but I've since swapped converters, tires and plan on trying a different rear gear to be able to use 1st gear and still spool. Haven't been able to spool and hold it back in 1st or 60' better than 1.95 which is really terrible for the chassis setup. Feels a ton better on the street now and I'm a couple thousand feet above any of the drag week strips. We'll see....

It consistently knocked down 30mpg driving to Denver and Portland to race this year. I'm signed up for Unlimited but plan on swapping to Daily Driver to be more competitive. Really just out there for the experience of drag week.