Going out of Business?

AJH

Sep 7, 2015
Memphis TN
I was just looking at Cp3 swapping my lml and WAS glad to see he WAS still open. Never pulled the trigger and now it’s not looking good on the free market for a guy who just wants a reliable truck.

AJH

Sep 7, 2015
Memphis TN
you can still do a cp3 swap using a kit that doesn't require tuning.

Trucks already missing other parts and has things turned off, how I bought it. If I have to pull items off that are just extra weight I’d rather not have to bolt them back on. If I had the missing parts I’d put it back stock and use that kit but I’m in a tough spot. Also have a Cp3 waiting to go on.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Trucks already missing other parts and has things turned off, how I bought it. If I have to pull items off that are just extra weight I’d rather not have to bolt them back on. If I had the missing parts I’d put it back stock and use that kit but I’m in a tough spot. Also have a Cp3 waiting to go on.

You still can get what you're after.

AJH

Sep 7, 2015
Memphis TN
You still can get what you're after.

I’m always open to learning new things. Tony was my first choice and had 2 trucks I was gonna have him do. Still have a ridge runner autocal from an Lbz I had years back. My Lb7 needs a stock tune and I know he had a huge library so I could start fresh on it. Lml needs a reliable pump under the hood.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Anyone know what happened? Or is it the same as others have ran into?

I decided after 15 years I was done with it !!!

I was ready in September to be done, but I figured things would settle down some, but in the last 6 months they have gotten worse for the diesel performance industry as far as that three letter agency.

I thought about closing at the end of 2019, but waited a bit to assess the industry and where its direction is.

Ultimately I felt like it was time for me to exit the diesel industry, I turned "51" on March 17th, I have a 1968 Chevelle project car I have looked at for almost 2.5 years that I want to play with, I want a different "JOB" to keep me busy, I just didn't need to stare at a screen all day and deal with the current market and its many challenges we all are gonna face.

Its not 2006 or 2010 anymore, its 2020, the rules are changing for the worse...........:( :( :( :( :(

I mailed my sales and tax licenses back to SC today along with my dissolution of my LLC paperwork....................sold my 2019 L5P on Saturday, don't even own a diesel anything anymore.

I'll still visit here, but I spend more time on the Corvette forums.

;)

silvergs

Jun 11, 2012
I’m always open to learning new things. Tony was my first choice and had 2 trucks I was gonna have him do. Still have a ridge runner autocal from an Lbz I had years back. My Lb7 needs a stock tune and I know he had a huge library so I could start fresh on it. Lml needs a reliable pump under the hood.

Would you be interested in selling the LBZ autocal?