Gals and guns

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
Maybe she could test fit some shorter pants :happy2:

Jk man, looks sweet!

On edit, I had a forehand grip on my M4 overseas however if I did that again I would run without it. I found I had more control holding onto the magazine well.

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Lol she is 4' 11 3/4 all her pants are too long. I make fun of her for it regularly. I find i am more accurate with the fore grip for close quarters, but for long distance inthink it would be off for the bipod.

She is kinda big knockered (glad im a dude she had a boob bruise for a few weeks after playing with the mosin nagants 7.62x54r) so the stock selection is tuff, that and her t-rex arms... She was hitting 3 moa at 25 yds prone, pretty good not so great standing thiugh but hit the target everytime.

Bud i believe u met her in 2008 at the dyno in lawrence.

5.56 dpms upper, parts bin lower, chrome lined 14", polished trigger, magpul quadrail, tango down, surefire high lumen led, pressure switch (not mounted yet), mil spec buffer, bushnell 1x32 acog, off brand flip up sites taped mags.

Few other mods done with sand paper and polish.

BudTX

Edjumacated Redneck
Apr 8, 2007
MO
I do remember meeting her!

Good on you for getting her set up with a nice carbine. If you want to burn ammo and have a load of fun doing it, find a Slidefire stock.

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
I just got a slide fire for mine havent put it on yet. New trigger out also i cant temember the name of it, but it lets u burste fire. Taught her to shoot with the old glock 21, we got her a berretta px4 storm compact in 40 s&w a fee months ago its a sweet ass little gun. But she had such a ball with my ar's so we built her one with parts layin around

I figured there would be more fellas here with old ladys sporting guns

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I'm not post picture of my wife for you perverts. The first reply ruined it for everyone.:D

Anyways I don't have any pics and haven't seen her in a month....

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I'm not post picture of my wife for you perverts. The first reply ruined it for everyone.:D

This^^^
My wife is sacred to me

But I think the shorter pants thing was more cuz the gentleman's wife was wearing jeans that were several inches too long :thumb:

Hope you get to see your wife soon, that would be really tough :hug:

moneypitt

MFNG
Jan 1, 2014
WA
Girls and guns are cool:)

013.jpg

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home

lol I hear yah... Old Jshy has been making comments for yesrs he means no harm.

And my gal is short and she knows it, just hard to find pants short enough for her and have hips and wooty room for her.

Gals and guns and pms can be dangerous I just hide the gun every month around the 15th:rofl: